Monday, December 1, 2008

December~December!

**Happy December 1st**
I must give full disclosure and say that my photography blog is a work in progress....
I've been behind the camera, behind my Mac editing, and will be frequently updating my blog. Until I get into the full swing of business, I'll share on a weekly basis some of my favorites this month, some business and photography related inspirations, and of course factoids about myself so you can see who will be behind the lens!  

First order of business is Rudolph!!
One of my favorite memories growing up was watching Rudolph and he's still one of my favorite shows to this day! Looking back through child's eyes, Rudy's glowing red nose certainly made him different & stood out from the other reindeer (which I always thought was really cool). 

Fast forward "several" years and now watching the show with an adult perspective being different is still cool (if not the greatest thing ever)! You see that's what I strive for in my business  **to be different** to brand and market myself in a new way that you will love. Not only am I bringing my creative eye to you - I'm bringing along years of business experience and a design education from Ole Miss. The countdown begins before I officially launch my photography site but in the meantime I invite you to check back and experience my photographic journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment